Last Updated on
If you are like me and have just welcomed, or are awaiting the arrival of a baby, you might need to rethink your training schedule.. All my friends who have children kept telling me the same thing…….”get your sleep in now” or “say goodbye to lie-ins”. So I presume getting out for a few runs each week is out of the question!
There are numerous strollers/devices out there that may allow you to carry on running
I am more familiar with Thule making roof racks for cars, and I have to say I thought they made very good roof racks! This fancy bit of kit allows you to run or cycle with the little sprog in tow, or in front as it has a few different set ups.
According to the manufacturers website, this piece of engineering offers:
- Aerodynamic design enhances multi-sport capabilities
- Adjustable suspension for a smooth and stable ride
- HeightRight™ adjustable handlebar for parents comfort
- Partial window venting for temperature control
- Tinted windows ( no go faster stripes unfortunately)
I reckon if they made an attachment for a golf-cart they would have a real winner with this one!
This bit of kit looks like it is more suited to a parent who prefers off-road running.
According to the manufacturer this buggy has;
- 16-inch air filled tyres and suspension to ensure a smooth ride of rougher terrain.
- Requires less “pop” to lift the front wheel (I presume this is designed to make it eaiser getting up kerbs and not to make it easier to grab some air over a table top!)
- Disc brakes
Overall this sounds like it is suited to the trail runners out there!
This stroller looks quick!
According to one website I looked at this was “the worlds fastest stroller”. I am not sure if they have put it through an aerodynamic testing tunnel, but it certainly looks the part!
According to the manufacturers website, this bit of engineering has:
- Geometric design to allow for maximum stride length
- Dual disk brakes
- Jet-Pack (not to make it go quicker…the jet pack comprises 2 covers to protect the precious cargo from the sun and rain!)
This stroller is suited to the serious runner who loves to pound the tarmac!
My bit of advice would be to do your research and shop around, as there are plenty of other strollers out there for various activities and at a wide variety of prices.I might look into designing one to attach onto a golf buggy or attach onto a surfboard!