Top-5 Exercises to Improve your Tennis Skills:
- Clock-Lunges, then when this is easy, try lunging onto a BOSU ball (squishy side up)
- Squats on BOSU – flat side up, single leg standing (squishy side up) – both working on your balance and proprioception
- Cone work: for your quick feet and agility, work on shuttle runs, compass directions: North/South/East/West, or Ladder-work
- Side Wood chop on the upright Pulley machine at the gym (or tie a theraband in a door) – squat position, band out to your side, rotate upper body with arms out straight in front, core on
- Plank – side plank – switches
Go Try it this Summer!!
Challenge yourself, challenge your brain, improve your fitness!