Pilates Classes at Castlereagh Street Sydney CBD
We are excited to announce that Clinical Pilates are now offered at our Castlereagh Street physiotherapy clinic! All of the pilates classes and private sessions will be lead by our experienced physiotherapist and Pilates clinician Talia, who will provide a personalised approach to your exercise regime – whatever your fitness or experience level may be.
We are offering a variety of Pilates Classes:
- Pilates Mat classes: These are ideal for those who are new to pilates, returning to exercise from injury or would like to focus on the fundamentals of pilates and correct core activation. You will work through a variety of exercises on the mat using small equipment to challenge your posture and core control.
- Pilates Equipment classes: For those of you who have Pilates experience or are wanting to be further challenged on the pilates equipment, these classes progress and challenge your core control with the use of the Reformer, Trapeze Table and small equipment such as swiss balls, foam rollers and hand weights. The class is run as a circuit providing a taste of each equipment in every class. Close supervision to posture and technique is maintained.
- Pre-natal pilates classes: Our pre-natal pilates classes are suitable to join at any stage of your pregnancy if you have been cleared for exercise. These classes have an emphasis on exercise and education to give you confidence throughout your pregnancy and into labour. Activation of your pelvic floor and deep abdominals will be taught in functional positions, as you work through a variety of exercises using equipment such as the Reformer, Swiss Ball, Theraband and small weights to challenge your stability in different postures. As the class is led by a physiotherapist it is a great chance to manage any musculoskeletal aches or pains you might be experiencing such as treating low back pain.
- Private (1:1) and Duet (2:1) sessions: These classes allow for more individualised sessions to introduce the participants to both mat and equipment-based exercises. The fundamentals of pilates can be consolidated and a home exercise program can be developed. These sessions afford you the freedom to book whenever suits your schedule and can be a great way to enhance your current training regime, or get you back into exercise.
To ensure correct technique and to maximise benefits from each session, we have a maximum of four people per class. This allows close supervision and the power to tailor each class to the participants needs.
PILATES CLASSES TIMETABLE: Next term begins 26th June 2017
|7AM – 7:45AM||Equipment|
|8AM – 8:45AM||Mat|
|12:30PM – 1:15PM||Pre-natal|
|6:45PM – 7:30PM||Equipment|
Pilates Classes Pricing
- Assessment: $136 (45 minutes)
- Internal Assessment: $FOC (30 minutes)
- Pilates Pack Private: $655 (45 mins) (Buy 5, get 1 free)
$535 (30 mins) (Buy 5, get 1 free)
- Duet classes $86 (45 mins)
- Duet class pack $430 (45mins) (Buy 5, get 1 free)
- Small group class: $41/class ($328 – 8 week term)
$33/class ($528 -16 week term)
$45 casual class
Reception can be contacted on: 02 9264 4153 or Castlereagh@ssop.com.au for further information or to speak with Talia.