Feeling pain? Joints hurting? Have an injury? There are lots of different reasons why you should see a physiotherapist. Not only can they help you deal with pain, but also they can help improve your quality of life.
Physiotherapists are highly trained and have a very detailed understanding of the human body based on years of study at university level. At Sydney Physiotherapy Solutions our physiotherapists also continue their education by attending professional training regularly so that they are up-to-date with the latest treatments & scientific data.
It is not necessary for you to be injured before you seek help from a physiotherapist. All our physiotherapists are great at helping prevent injuries as well as treating them after they appear. We are here to help you achieve your health goals and there are lots of different methods of assessment prior to commencing exercise.
You should consult a physiotherapist if
- you have sustained an injury
- you have had recent surgery on a limb
- you have low back pain, either acute or chronic
- you have aches & pains in your muscles and joints
- you have joint problems; hurting, locking or giving away
- you would like to increase your balance, strength & flexibility
- you experience numbness or pins & needles
- you would like to improve your sporting performance.
At Sydney Physiotherapy Solutions we have a great team ready to help you. We are conveniently located – 2 clinics in Sydney CBD, one in Macquarie Street & one in Castlereagh Street and a clinic in Chatswood, very close to the transport Interchange. Phone us now or book online.